Razel-Bec, a public works subsidiary of the Fayat group, has been a key player in the construction of infrastructure in France and internationally for 140 years. The company carries out major civil engineering projects, notably within the framework of the Grand Paris Express.
Razel-Bec was chosen by the RATP (Paris transport authority) to carry out the development of 5 stations and 12 ancillary works for the extension to the south of Line 14 of the Paris metro. The project will involve more than 100 companies and 1,500 employees on 17 separate sites. The administrative monitoring of all employees during the 3 years of construction is essential for the success of this project. Razel-Bec needed to check that all workers working on the site were administratively in good order, justified the necessary training and authorisations with regard to the work to be carried out and could be logistically supervised regardless of their site of intervention.
- Development of a web application to store and view all personnel data
- Establishment of specific validation channels between subcontractors, temporary help companies and Razel-Bec
- Management of four user profiles: administrative profile, QSE profile (environmental safety quality), logistics profile and subcontractor profile
- Automated PDF and Excel exports to meet RATP and control organization requirements
- Development of a mobile application that can be used directly on site for security monitoring
- Greatly reduced administrative time per employee
- Simplification of the procedures with the various stakeholders of the site: project manager, project manager, safety coordinator, labour inspection, …
- Strengthened risk prevention through the reliability of safety monitoring
- Improved relationship with subcontractors, with easier exchanges and data sharing