Reverso is a world leader in language solutions using artificial intelligence: translation, dictionaries, intelligent spelling checker, etc.
The various Reverso sites are visited by millions of people every day and the infrastructure must handle a traffic of the order of several terabytes per month, including a large volume of unwanted requests.
Following the acquisition of new startups, the takeover of complex infrastructures with high levels of traffic and availability required Fasfox’s expertise.
- Ownership of infrastructure
- Rationalization of servers and upgrades
- Load balancing and improvement of high-availability architecture
- Creation of back-office applications
- Database analysis and improvements
- Performance improvements
- Reduced server costs
- Improved availability and resilience
- Better protection against bots and malicious uses
- Modern architecture for legacy webservices